KMSPico 11 is the latest version of well known KMSPico activator released by TeamDaz development team. It comes with many new great features such as Auto detection of KMS servers, easy one-click activation, live community support etc. Before going further with these great features, Here are the steps to activate your copy of Windows and Office within minutes!
How to Install KMSPico 11
- Before downloading the installer, make sure you have disabled your antivirus software to allow KMSPico to modify activation details stored in the system registry.
- Download the installer
Download KMSPico 11.2.1
- Extract the zip file and run the kmspico installer with administrator privileges.
- Select the products you need to activate and hit the red button.
- Wait a few seconds and enjoy your fully activated Windows and Office!
|Windows Vista||Office 2007|
|Windows 7||Office 2010|
|Windows 8||Office 2013|
|Windows 8.1||Office 2016|
|Windows 10||Office 365|
|Windows 10.1||Office 2019|
Advantages of KMSPico 11
- Permanent Activation – KMSPico uses the same key management service used by Microsoft to activate your copy of Windows. As it uses genuine OEM keys issued by the company, the activation is almost equivalent to a genuine version. The AutoKMS.exe file helps to reactivate the product every 180 days using a new OEM key fetched from KMS servers.
- Lifetime Free Updates – Unlike other Windows activators, KMSPico doesn’t block Windows update servers to maintain the permanent activation. It means that you can receive all the official updates for Windows and Office just like a genuine copy without any restrictions. You will be able to install both future updates and quality updates for Windows 10 as well. You can read more about how windows updates get delivered from here.
- Safe and Risk-Free – Our activator uses a 256-bit encrypted connection over HTTPS servers to connect to activation servers. Therefore it can offer the highest grade of protection of your data and privacy.
- Maximum Compatibility – KMSPico supports Windows Vista to Windows 10.1 and Office 2007 to Office 2019 for both 32-bit and 64-bit (x86 and x64) installations.
- 100% Open Source – TeamDaz developed KMSPico as a 100% free and opensource project on GitHub framework. If you’re interested in joining our team as a developer, please comment below with your details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is KMSPico?
The word KMS stands for Key Management Service, a unique windows service developed by Microsoft in early 2008 to securely store product activation details using encryption. This service continuously connects to Microsoft to verify your activation credentials with their activation servers. Initially, this was an excellent solution to stop product key sharing that causes the company to lose millions of income, but eventually, developers started developing successful methods to manipulate the KMS activation procedure using different ways. This is how KMSPico was created.
How does it work?
Each year, Microsoft issues thousands of product keys for educational institutes around the world. These keys are somewhat different from a regular product key we purchase from Microsoft. The significant difference is they hardly get blocked for multiple uses. KMSPico takes the maximum advantage of this and uses these keys extracted using a secret algorithm combined with volume keys to activate Office and Windows installations programmatically.
Is this a permanent activation?
Yes, It is! Most activators use blacklisted product keys and activation lasts only for a few days. Some of them block essential windows services on your PC and cause lots of issues on your computer. But KMSPico is wise enough to carefully emulate the genuine activation without altering system files located inside C:/Windows/System32 folder.
Can I receive Windows Updates?
Yes, you can still receive both future updates and quality updates (starting with KB_) from Microsoft without any issues. In the latest version of KMSPico, there is an option to disable Windows Update Service ( WUAUSERV ) if you want to stop Windows from automatically downloading and installing updates. But due to a large number of attacks mainly targeted Windows operating system recently such as ransomware and phishing attacks, we strongly advise you to keep your computer up-to-date with Windows update.
My Antivirus program alarms, Why?
KMSPico is commonly detected by almost every antivirus program as a Riskware or Hacktool. This is because our tool requires administrator rights and windows registry access to work correctly. KMSPico doesn’t contain any harmful code to infect your PC with viruses. If you’re a programmer, you can visit our GitHub repo to examine the entire source code yourself.
How to remove the Watermark?
If you’re still seeing “Activate Windows” watermark on the right bottom of your screen, restart your computer to get rid of it.
KMSPico says activated, but it’s not?
This can be caused by a restricted firewall policy created earlier by an antivirus program. You need to add an exception rule to allow KMSPico to access to the servers. Go to Control Panel and click “Windows Firewall”. Select “Advanced Settings>Inbound Rules>New Rule” and add KMSPico.exe to the allowed list. In most cases, This will fix the problem. If you still face issues, make sure you’re not behind a VPN or proxy because some VPN providers block access to KMS servers by default.
How to verify the activation?
Right click on Computer and go to properties window. If you have installed the KMSPico correctly, you will see the message “Windows is activated” appears right before the bottom as shown on the below image.
Can I uninstall KMSPico after use?
It’s recommended to keep KMSPico installed in your computer to enable automatic reactivation process of Windows. The keys used by KMSPico has a validity of maximum 180 days and after that, need to be replaced with another key. If you uninstall KMSPico, you have to manually activate Windows and Office again in 180 days.
Help and Support
If you face any issues regarding downloading, installing or activating KMSPico, please don’t hesitate to contact us by placing a comment below. We at DazTeam always here to answer your problems as soon as possible. We are planning to start a discussion board soon to provide better and faster support for our users. Stay tuned! Please don’t forget to follow KMSPico on Twitter for further updates.